Re: xkb-data with support for Mac keyboards into unstable

Le sam 23 sep 2006 16:42:27 GMT Bin Zhang <yangtze31@gmail.com> a écrit :
> >I just uploaded xkb-data 0.8-13 into unstable, it
> >is available at http://people.debian.org/~barbier/tmp/
>
> Thanks. It works fine on my ibook G4 1.2Ghz 12" french keyboard.

Thanks for your work Denis, It works fine here also on my Powerbook G4
12" french keyboard, with :

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "kbd"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "macintosh"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "fr"
        Option          "XkbOptions" "lv3:lwin_switch"
EndSection

Before that I was using xmodmap to affect Mode_switch to Apple Key.

The only thing I'm missing now is the ability to delete characters after
the cursor (SUPPR) with Mode_switch+Backspace.

Is there anybody with a french apple keyboard who know how to delete the
character after the cursor?

Regards.
--
Djoume SALVETTI