Re: question about yaboot and radeon 9200

Derek <spam37512@gmail.com> writes:

[ Please feel free to space your text into paragraphs, and put spaces
after sentences and punctuation; it will make it much more readable,
and hence easier for people to help you.  Thanks. ]

append="video=radeonfb:1280x1024-32@70"

Where @70 is the refresh rate.

> Another question; I cant switch from X to a
> virtual terminal,my monitor turns off like its on a resolution the
> monitor cant do,even though it works before I start X.Any
> suggestions?

Possibly a misconfigured framebuffer.  The above should fix that.

> One more question; I cant seem to get dri working on this card,can
> someone with this card(the pci radeon 9200) reply with there xorg.conf
> please?

Section "Module"
        Load    "dri"
EndSection