Re: dvi output on powerbook g4 15" (5,6)
- To: Yves-Alexis Perez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: dvi output on powerbook g4 15" (5,6)
- From: Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:31:15 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1158324694.2860.1.camel@hidalgo>
- References: <1158324694.2860.1.camel@hidalgo>
On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 14:51 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> I'm trying to use the dvi output (without vga adaptor) on my mac. It
> works well if (on the same screen) I use the vga adaptor, but when I use
> a dvi cable (working on osx), it suddenly doesn't work anymore. Well,
> Xorg detects it, and adjust the pseudo xinerama mode, but nothing is
> displayed on it (as if the macintosh detected the screen but the screen
> didn't detect the mac).
> Is anyone had made working the dvi output without vga adaptor ?
The X.Org radeon driver doesn't support two digital displays at the same
time yet, see https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3621 .
Earthling Michel Dänzer | http://tungstengraphics.com
Libre software enthusiast | Debian, X and DRI developer