Re: report install on a p510

Le mercredi 06 septembre 2006 à 13:17 +0200, Sven Luther a écrit :
> On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 10:58:10AM +0200, Xavier Grave wrote:
> >
> > > Did you file the bug report ? I think filling it correctly to the debian BTS
> > > is the more important thing to do here.
> > OK the new install is done, report bug filed with logs in it. I hope it
> > will help.
>
> Thanks.
You are welcome.
> > I'm waiting for the confirmation email.
> >
> > I still have a problem : no console out of ttyS0.
>
> your console is either /dev/hvc0 or /dev/hvsi0 depending on wheter you ran a
> virtualized environment or not.
no virtualization at all. I also have a openpower 710 and the /dev/hvc0 didn't worked...
What exactly do I need to put in inittab please ?

> Could you also post your /proc/cpuinfo please ?
p5-server-tdm:~/debs_importants# cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
cpu             : POWER5+ (gs)
clock           : 1898.100000MHz
revision        : 2.0 (pvr 003b 0200)