Re: Regression in sleep code for PowerBook5,2

On 01/09/06, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:
> A bit busy with other things.... At this point, all I can say is that a
> bunch of things have been fixed. I would recommend you test linus
> current git tree and let me know if it's any better.

Ok, I will take the debian configuration and test with linus' current
tree (bah, git, again; it was not such a pleasent experience last time
I tried it).

Done, tried it. Almost same result. The screen went blank before
blocking once and blocked as before another time.

Do you think I should try to run my old kernel 2.6.14 and see if the
problem was present back then (compatibility issues with the x.org
server driver)?

--
Regards,
EddyP