Re: Where can I find the ramdisk image for sarge for Old World Macs?

Harold,

I didn't find an initrd.img, I found an initrd.gz and an initrd.info -
.info complains not a valid ramdisk, .gz gives me a blank screen. Could
you double check the names off the CD?

Will try .gz again, renaming to ramdisk.image.gz. In the meantime, can
someone find the woody directory for me?

Sincerely,
--
Jeffrey Rolland
<jrolland@softhome.net>