Where can I find the ramdisk image for sarge for Old World Macs?

Hello, all!

After trying unsuccessfully to install Yellow Dog Linux on my Power
Macintosh 7500, I am trying Debian.

After seeing the daunting 14 CD isos, the #debian irc channel told me I
would only need the first 3, so that's all I burned for now.

The instruction on
<http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/powerpc/ch04s05.html.en#files-oldworld>
claim that a ramdisk image named ramdisk.image.gz will be on the first
installation CD, but it isn't. There is one .gz file, but it is not a
ramdisk, I found out the hard way. The file linux.bin is also not there,
but the file vmlinux is a kernel, I found out the hard way.

Does anyone know where can I find the ramdisk image for Debian 3.1r2 for
Old World Macs?

Thanks in advance,
--
Jeffrey Rolland