Re: Regression in sleep code for PowerBook5,2

On 24/08/06, Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@kernel.crashing.org> wrote:
On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 11:22 +0300, Eddy Petrişor wrote:

> How do I test this?

Do a lot of them and see if that locks up :)

Just after reading you mail I tried to switch to a text console and
experinced the lock. The laptop was on for about 10 hours and I had
been browsing, IRC-ing editing  etc. meanwhile.

What should I do next? :-) Anything I can do to help?

> Does the new kernel needs udev >=0.097-1? I was reluctant to upgrade
> to it and stayed at 0.094-? (previous Sid package) because
> bluez-bcm203x depends on hotplug, which was provided by the old
> version, but not by the new one.

No idea.

It seems not. I have now the new udev in spite of the bluetooth
regression. Hmm, I could roll-back now, until this issue is fixed.

--
Regards,
EddyP