libc6-ppc64 on an Alubook 5,8?

Hi Everyone

With a recent packages upgrade for unstable I realised i have
libc6-ppc64 installed, on this machine:

$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
cpu             : 7447A, altivec supported
clock           : 1666.666000MHz
revision        : 0.5 (pvr 8003 0105)
bogomips        : 33.15
timebase        : 8320000
platform        : PowerMac
machine         : PowerBook5,8
motherboard     : PowerBook5,8 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as     : 287 (PowerBook G4 15")
pmac flags      : 00000019
L2 cache        : 512K unified
pmac-generation : NewWorld

$ dpkg -l libc6-ppc64

                 [ ... ]
ii  libc6-ppc64    2.3.6-16       GNU C Library: 64bit Shared libraries for Po

I'm relatively sure it was a decision by the package management system
to install it, and not my intention. And it looks as if it were
installed the first time with previous versions quite some time ago

As there's no useful documentation coming with the package to decide
it safely:
Does it make *any* sense to have this package being installed here?

Regards
Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Pfeiffer: /ICQ: 286585973/ + + +  /AIM: crashinglinux/
http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer

Key ID: E3037113
http://keyserver.mine.nu/pks/lookup?search=0xE3037113&fingerprint=on