Re: New I2C and machine probing method

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:54:04 -0700 (PDT)
brian <cymraegish@yahoo.com> wrote:

> debian:/home/brian/Downloads# ./of_probing
>
>  Probing machine...
>    Machine: ID = 3 -> PowerBook Wallstreet (Apr 1998)
>    OF: '/proc/device-tree/reg'
>      Path incomplete! One or more elements not found.
>    LMU: No LMU found!
>
>  youre improving, before it said "not a powerbook"

I didn't implement routines to talk to the PMU in the test program, so
that it can't identify machines before Wallstreet correctly. It needs
the PMU version to differentiate the early PowerBooks. It will work
after integrating into pbbuttonsd. :-)

 Best Regards
   Matthias