Re: my etch hard drive became unavailable

tried installing last night of daily build
debian-testing-powerpc-net.iso

it was probably not a good idea,

definitely did not work here (pismo w/g4 upgrade).

installation report filed.

not sure what to do. could do what i did before
which is install sarge and upgrade. or wait and try
again when testing netinst is better.

brian