Help! I need Wallstreet Kernel Config file and /etc/modules files.

Hi Everyone,

I had to reinstall Ubuntu Dapper Drake on my Wallstreet powerbook, and am having some difficulty because I didn't back up my /etc and /boot directories before I did. My previous install was an update from Breezy, and I was able to use the Wavelan Silver wireless card and mount hfs+ file partitions so that I could actually read and write, not only read. I suppose I could get that data again by reinstalling Breezy, and upgrading to Dapper, but that is a big pain. What I did to avoid that was move my hard drive to a firewire case and installed on a newer aluminum powerbook. Now I'm trying to get the /etc files right. I am not sure I really need the kernel config from a Wallstreet install, but I would like it just in case. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks,

Rob

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
E.F. Cross School of Engineering

begin:vcard
fn:Rob Frohne
n:Frohne;Rob
org:Walla Walla College;E.F. Cross School of Engineering
adr:;;100 SW 4th Street;College Place;WA;99324;USA
email;internet:frohro@wwc.edu
title:Professor
tel;work:(509) 527-2075
tel;fax:(509) 527-2867