dfsbuild and powerpcs

I thought I'd share this tidbit for whoever tries to use dfsbuild in testing for the powerpc. The default cd format used for powerpc is hfs (in mkisofs). However, that format suffers greatly from "small file bloat" (forget who coined that phrase), and to actually burn a CD using the packages (or almost all of the packages) specified in the default config, one needs to burn a multi-session CD where the boot directory is burned as an hfs session, and the rest is burned as an apple session (which is more space efficient) in order for it to fit on one CD.

(Note: I also had to add various items, such as drivers, to the initrd (ram) in order for mine to work, i.e. initial config couldn't find the cd drive with the default initrd.dfs that is built. Also, so far I must boot via OF to get the CD yaboot to be invoked. The cdrom boot from my other yaboot setup, i.e. hd boot partition, doesn't seem to work.)

-jeff

P.S. I'm not currently getting debian-powerpc so pls cc me if responding.