[Solved] Tibook Wireless Card dissapeared

A week ago I was having sound troubles, turned out snd_powermac wasn't
in /etc/modules

Somehow, when adding a line to the end of the file, I must have removed
a newline

> grep airport /etc/modules
airport nbd

> modprobe airport

works, but

> rmmod airport
> modprobe airport nbd
FATAL: Error inserting airport
(/lib/modules/2.6.15-1-powerpc/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/airport.ko):
Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)

Gah.

It's hard to believe I did that, since I added snd_powermac at the end
and airport nbd aren't the very first lines.