Re: new g5 dual core macs

No problems with thermal control? I am still experiencing thermal control problems with my G5 single (PowerMac 9.1). The problem seems to still exist in all Debian based distros. Fedora Core 5 PPC doesn't have the problem anymore, so I don't really get why Debian based distros are still experiencing this.

I just tried Xubuntu Dapper PPC desktop version and the problem is still there.

Cheers,

Brian