Re: Gnash on ppc

On 6/2/06, Jonas Aamodt Moræus <moraus@barracuda.homelinux.org> wrote:

Hello!

Here is my experience with gnash and mozplugger (from
/etc/mozpluggerrc):
[snip]
> I've never tried Gnash, but if you're specifically looking for youtube
> and google video, then try the following site:

Miriam, I know you are working on a package for Gnash, could you give
more info about the progress?

Is it done? Usable? Testable? Any idea about the problems ancountered
by Federico?

"The standalone player seems to work, veeery slowly, but the embed does
not. All it does is bring the cpu to 100% and stay there until I close
the tab. No youtube and google video until now..."

--
Regards,
EddyP