Re: Gnash on ppc

At Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:08:16 +0200, Federico Pistono wrote:

> The standalone player seems to work, veeery slowly, but the embed does
> not. All it does is bring the cpu to 100% and stay there until I close
> the tab. No youtube and google video until now...

I've never tried Gnash, but if you're specifically looking for youtube
and google video, then try the following site:

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

I've used it a couple of times before to download a video from
youtube.  It lets you save the video locally, and then you can play it
with mplayer.

ruben