DRI probably broken: where to reportbug

Hi

On an updated unstable Debian, PB5,8, X only starts now with
 Load    "dri"
disabled in xorg.conf. What's the Debian package that is responsible
for the broken (?) dri driver: libgl1-mesa-dri? I've Version 6.4.1-0.4
installed.

If I don't disable dri on that machine it can damage the system:
After one crash that happened an hour ago when I tried to start KDM,
time on reboot was reset to something like Jan 1, 2004, IIRC.

Thanks in anticipation
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Pfeiffer: /ICQ: 286585973/ + + +  /AIM: crashinglinux/
http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer

Key ID: E3037113
http://keyserver.mine.nu/pks/lookup?search=0xE3037113&fingerprint=on