Re: sleep mode power usage on powerbook5,6

On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 00:11 +0200, Gabriel Paubert wrote:

> Since battery capacity decreases with time, it is
> more intersting to know the absolute amount of
> charge lost (it's in /proc/pmu I believe).

I don't remember, but it was about 75% of 4400:
max_charge : 4400

which is an almost new battery.

FWIW, over the year I've had my previous battery it didn't slowly
decrease, but died rather quickly over the course of a day from fully
working to <1 minute use.
Luckily Apple replaced it :)

johannes