TV Tuner on a NuBus Performa 6320CD

I got ahold of a Performa 6320CD.  It has a TV tuner built into the case
with a co-axial conector right next to the monitor hookup.  I'm asuming
there is some way to switch from the computer output to the monitor to
TV output to the monitor.

There is also some kind of video input/output card with it's own special
socket in the Nubus.  I'd like to Make that work too.

I haven't got Debian disks for the Mac yet, I still have to order them.
What I'd like to do with this Mac is to set it up in the living room as
an X terminal that visitors can use to surf the web (keep them out of my
office) or I can use it to listen to streaming audio and also use it as
a TV to watch VHS/DVD with.

Anyone have experience with this hardware?