Ben? and xserver-xorg

Ben,

  There are a lot of new options for 2.6.16-*.  Since we have the same
model, would you mind sending me your config?  Graphics are fine now,
although I've never had it working well enough to play many of the
arcade games, and now my sound is busted again.

xserver-xorg:

To get it to work I had to

> apt-get remove discover x-window-system-core

I had guessed that much would depend on the latter package, I was wrong.

Then I had to change the font paths as described at

http://wiki.debian.org/Xorg69To7

And then I had to remember that I had just done a dump level 0, and /tmp
was 100% full, and to remove the old dump so that regular usrs could write
to /tmp to start their xsessions.

:)

None of that was secret, but just in case.

-Josh