Re: [OT] emacs and xml, compiling java programs.

    Charles> On Sat, Apr 15, 2006 at 11:22:20AM -0300, Rogério Brito
    Charles> wrote :
    >>  P.S.: Wouln't Emacs be suitable for your needs?

    Charles> Actually I am using Emacs with the nxml mode, but
    Charles> completion does not work. I am writing manpages using
    Charles> docbook, so having completion would help me greatly.

It's been a while since I've done docbook or xml, but the psgml mode
did give me context sensitive tag lists at any given point in my
document. It should be really easy to add "completion" (the ESC - TAB
sort) if it does not already exist (and it might, I just never felt
like I needed it).

Any time I work with XML and I have a DTD I use emacs for just that
reason.

Or do you need something even more powerful??

Cheers!
Shyamal