Re: Quota Support in Kernel

I think that's outdated. Since this is only a test system I
reformatted and repartitioned the drive to use ext2 and had the same
results.

Previously I was trying to compile kernel version 2.6.15.6. I decided
to try 2.6.8, since that's what matches what is in 3.1r1. It compiled
successfully. The machine just successfully booted up with my shiny
new kernel and quotaon -avug returned that quotas are now on. Woo hoo.
So I've got my quotas with ext3 now.