Re: MOL Status

Hi,

Just a quick question about mol : on my mid 2005 ibook, I can run
Tiger with mol 0.9.70 debian packages and a 2.6.14 kernel, using the
patchs from http://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~nissler/mol/.

 But with a 2.6.15 kernel, I see the yellow screen with the penguin,
but I do not get to the wheel cursor and nothing loads. In the
terminal window, I get a lot of RVEC-DEBUGGER <1882>.

My naive question : Is this error related to the fact that write
access to journalized hfs+ has been deactivated in 2.6.15 ?

Do you have any rough idea when the packages for mol 0.9.71_pre? would
be ready ?

Thank you