Re: MOL Status

Hi

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 09:58:22PM +0100, Jack Malmostoso wrote:
> Hello there list,
>
> I just wanted to report that mol-0.9.71pre8 works beautifully and loads
> Tiger just fine.
> You can download the sources here:
>
> http://dev.gentoo.org/~josejx/mol-0.9.71_pre8.tar.bz2

I'm currently working on update the mol package in Debian. I could need
some comaintainers though, because Otavio who originally started the
pkg-mol effort no longer owns any Powerpc machine.

> I used then the mol-modules-source in Debian and mol-drivers-osx present
> in Sid.
>
> Quick question though: no ethernet ports are present (OSX complains that
> no cables are plugged in). Is there any solution?

I'm not sure what's the problem here. For me the same version works. But
I also used the drivers and modules from that version. Probably mixing
the drivers and modules is not a good idea. AFAIK the drivers where
updated to support Tiger.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.