Xserve hd device names

Hello.
I want to install a debian on an Xserve G5 via firewire (since I don't have a serial console). Just made a testrun and installed a debian on my PowerMac from my iBook via Firewire target disk. And got it working. The biggest problem I  encountered was the yaboot configuration, since the device names are different when you use target disk mode. So I had to guess which device name to enter into the yaboot.config for the root option and wich to enter into the fstab for mounting on start.
At first I guessed for /dev/hda to be the device of my hd. But that was not right, it was /dev/sda. But that I could see when following the boot messages on the PowerMac on the screen. On the Xserve I don't have that screen to be able to find out wether a device is wrong. So I thought I might ask here, wether someone has an install, and can tell me what device the first sata hard disk on the Xserve is, so I can avoid the blind guessing game ;)

Many thanks in advance.