Sarge on iBook G3 with de_CH Keyboard

Hi everyone

Just a few hours ago I installed Debian Sarge on a transparent/blue plastic iBook G3 (300MHz) with a swiss-german keyboard layout.

Most of the setup just worked and I can work with the installed GNOME-Desktop. But there seems to be some problems with the keyboard. Most of the keys work perfect, but some don't. As far as I noticed the keys not working right now are:

"Page Up" (should be "Fn" + "Arrow Up")
"Page Down" (should be "Fn" + "Arrow Down")
"@" (I think this should be "Alt" + "g" ??)

I really would like to be able to write the @-symbol.

My XF86Config-4 contains the following section for the keyboard:

Section "Input Device"
	Identifier	"Generic Keyboard"
	Driver	"Keyboard"
	Option	"CoreKeyboard"
	Option	"XkbRules"	"xfree86"
	Option	"XkbModel"	"macintosh"
	Option	"XkbLayout"	"de_CH"
EndSection

Does anyone have an idea how I can get this configured correctly?
Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Tosi