Re: debian-PPC powerbook laptop support.

Patricio Valarezo wrote:
> BTW, i've wireless up and running, but i can't get suspend2 working in
> my powerbook 12", does anyone has a guide or advice to get it working?
> i'm using 2.6.15.1

On my iBook G4 1,33GHz suspend and suspend2 both work fine with kernel
2.6.15. There should be not much difference to your powerbook.

You have to patch the kernel and recompile it and install the
hibernate-script package. How far do you get?

> PD. I've noticed than my systems gets warmer, more than on MacOSX, is
> there a way to solve this?

Maybe you don't have a CPU scaling tool installed? I suggest powernowd, it
is very easy to use.

cu, Magnum

--
Carl Magnus Rosenbaum M.A.                          Tel: 089 - 700 666 26
Administration - Programmierung - Weiterbildung     Fax: 089 - 700 666 86