Re: debian-PPC powerbook laptop support.

DOH!

I misunderstood your answer... dammit.  I took your answer to say I would have to live without all those things.

And I just spent the weekend setting up OSX to be usable again because I could not live without those things....

I am very frustrated.... It's all my fault because I mis-read your answer.  I could have spent the weekend getting Linux PPC up to speed instead of setting up OSX again.

So now do I throw away the weekends work and start all over?  Nope, I've got too much travel coming up to risk not having a fully functional laptop.  I know PPC-linux could give me a fully functional laptop but I don't have the confidence / expertise to get it all set up in less than a day.

Oh well, it is done.  Anybody on PPC-linux near Houston, TX want to trade help for lunch and eternal gratitude?

David

On 2/20/06, Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net> wrote:
On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 12:27 +0100, Paul TT wrote:
> really on that machine these things don't work???? i've got a 15''
> 1.5ghz, sep 2004, and here airport works perfectly, the same goes on
> with bluetooth and sleep/pmu. ...?

He doesn't have to give them up, so I said 'no' to his question :)

johannes