Re: debian-PPC powerbook laptop support.

> a bit maybe, TV out doesn't work and I don't see linux doing two
> different things on the different displays and setup is a bit strange
> sometimes.

Dual head actually works ... somewhat ;) The main problem currently is
that X doesn't do any proper dynamic reconfiguration so switching
between single/dual head setups tend to require config file changes and
server restart.

There are some patches for TV out floating around, so it might become a
reality sooner or later.