installing etch on a PowerWave 604|120

Sven and others,

sl> Try the daily builds, ...

OK.  The PowerWave 604|132 boots from the "new"
diskette.

The PowerWave 604|120 spits out the same diskette.
I tried two diskettes.  The 120 rejects both.

Can this be another problem with the installer?

If I install the system to a drive in the 132 and then
move it to the 120, is the system likely to work there?

Thanks,         ... Peter Easthope

Desktops.OpenDoc  http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/

Upgrade your account today for increased storage; mail
forwarding or POP enabled e-mail with automatic virus
scanning. Visit our member benefits page at
https://members.canada.com/benefits.aspx for more
information.