Thermal control problem with G5 tower (PowerMac 9.1) with Kubuntu Breezy PPC install.

Hi again,

The newbie is back and still trying to suss out this problem with thermal control on my G5 tower. I have settled on a Kubuntu Breezy PPC install as this is the distro I am most familiar with. Apparently the problem is more specifically with the kernel modules i2c-keywest and therm_pm72. As there are only a handful of PPC users on the Ubuntu Users list, I was hoping that there is a guru here that could help me out. I have tried the following:

The ouput of:

"sudo modprobe i2c-keywest"

and

"sudo modprobe therm_pm72"

was:

FATAL: Module i2c_keywest not found.

and

FATAL: Module therm_pm72 not found.

I am told that this issue is similar to the following bug, but I don't see any info here to solve the problem:

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/initramfs-tools/+bug/27269

Where can I go from here to get Breezy working with thermal control?

Cheers,

Brian