Re: Unable to boot with debian kernel 2.6.15

Wouter Lueks wrote:
However, no matter what I try I keep getting the following error:

"VFS: unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)"

The root-fs is XFS, and the xfs module is included in the initrd module.

Link the xfs filesystem statically into your kernel.
--
犬 Chris Burdess
  "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety