Re: Sudden Power Loss (Resolution?)

On Friday 27 January 2006 18:01, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> About a week ago, I switched from pmud to pbbuttonsd, and today I had a
> sudden shutdown again, on AC and with mostly full battery. Note that I
> don't mean to blame pbbuttonsd, I'm pleasantly surprised by how it's
> come along since the last time I tried it, just wanted to add another
> data point.

If I'm on battery I've ended up stopping pbbuttonsd if I'm doing something
critical - not had a shutdown if I have not had pbbuttonsd running... Maybe I
should go pmud instead then... Hmm.

The reset of the clock also does weird things to kdm, by the way. Until you
reset it to something halfway plausible, kdm just crashes.

Ian

--
Ian Ruffell
m. 07813 101 934