Newbie planning vanilla Debian 31r1a-powerpc net install.

Hi again,

Ubuntu Dapper Flight 3 PPC was too buggy for me to continue, which is understandable as it is in beta. I am now planning to make a vanilla Debian 31r1a-powerpc net install. I have never managed to complete a vanilla Debian install before and have never tried a net install. I would like some advice as to what I need to make sure I know before I start, as I don\t know what questions are asked. I am planning this time around to just leave the partitions on the drive (sda) and reformat them. For those of you that haven't seen my other posts, I have a Power Mac G5 1.8 GHz. single.

Cheers,

Brian