DVD-Writer

Hello all!

I'm thinking of tuning my Powerbook G3 Pismo a bit and thought to by myself a DVD-writer to replace the original DVD-ROM. Theres plenty of them on ebay As I can order this only from overseas (US) and thats quite expensive, and I don't think I can return them, I thought I start with asking round here if anybody got experience with these devices and if they work good under Linux?

MFG,

Rainer
begin:vcard
fn:Rainer Gutkas
n:Gutkas;Rainer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Kleiststr. 36;St.P=C3=B6lten;;A-3100;Austria
email;internet:rainer.gutkas@kstp.at
title:Bakk. techn. (B.Sc.)
version:2.1
end:vcard