Re: Yaboot won't boot OS X with Ubuntu/OS X dual boot Power Mac G5.

If you swap the physical location of your hard drives around so that
your primary drive is sitting in the secondary drive bay - do you
still experience problems?

When I was trying to install, Yaboot refused to boot into Debian
unless it's partition was located on the primary disk.

HTH,
Noah