linux-image-2.6.15-2-powerpc: No initramfs generators as dependancies?

As of version 2.6.15-2 of linux-image-powerpc I can no longer find
Depends:
yaird|initramfs-tools|linux-initramfs-tools
Is it a packaging error (either simple lack of Depends:, or lack of
--initrd switch in make-kpkg line), or have the initramfs been dropped
(which I doubt, especially since that wouldn't happen without a huge
note in changelog)?
Latest i386 kernels have all dependancies necessary, I've already tested
them, and they work well, but I don't know what to do with powerpc.