Re: Trouble getting bcm43xx driver to work

No such logs on the AP. It just shows me attached dhcp clients and websites
accessed. My iBook is not listed as an attached DHCP client.

My other debian laptop (x86) and my wifes laptop (Wintel abomination) both use
the AP via DHCP so I am pretty sure there is not a problem there.

The Access Point is configured to broadcast ESSID and not support WEP or WPA.

Thanks for trying to help,

Aaron.