Re: joy. AirPort Extreme

On 11/9/05, Milan Toth <milan@toth-online.com> wrote:

> Hello experts,
>
>   can somebody help me to configure wlan interface on me iBook
>   G4. I mean AirportExtreme. I'm not experienced at this.

>From the post on the top of this thread:
"Now, don't check out the svn now and complain if nothing works.
That's expected."

There is no finished driver yet. Progress has been made, but please
wait until a release.

Having said that, *congratulations* and a big *thank you* to everyone
involved in the bcm43xx project. I've been following the development
mailing list and those are very exciting news!

-- Hisham