Re: iMac G5 - Help

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 04:36:41PM -0600, Dylan wrote:
> Sven,
>
> Please pardon my ignorance, but I'm fairly new to Linux. Could you (or
> somebody) please at least outline the steps I need to take to get this
> working?

Grab the mini iso, burn it on a cd, insert in the machine, hold down the 'c'
key and follow instructions ?

There is also the installation manual at :

  http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/

and the full debian-installer page at :

Todays netinst iso was broken, but tomorrow's should be ok, and this is the
prefered one, but it would be real nice if you could test the graphical
installer, it is the same only the interface changes. We already know about
the cursor background and the debian logo, but apart from that it should be
rather painless.

Friendly,

Sven Luther