Re: iMac G5 - Help

I bought a Blue White rev 1 and it doesn't even do OS X ;-(

I see that linux does install sometimes, but only with one
64Mb memory chip or so...

Yesterday my Apple dealer gave me 2 128Mb SDRAM,
to no avail ...

Memory in the G5 is precious too ..

the story's on

http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/apple/

I have found a G4/Yikes mobo, but still need to find a processor.
(ZIF socket)  (never tried the mobo though )

But I think about bringing Apple into court
because I would never have bought the BW if their website would have stated:

"OS X doesn't really work well on a third of the BWs "

Marc