What to buy for linux : iBook G4 12" or PowerBook G4 12" ?

Hi,

I need  a light and small notebook with  a high battery life.
I run already Debian on my PC desktop. I am very interested in trying
powerpc achitecture, and I am hesitating between an iBook 12" and a
PowerBook 12".

Could you tell me please which of these two models is best supported
by Linux ? I don't need a priori any graphics acceleration. I am more
interested in the power saving regimes and stuff like that. Any advice
?

Thanks

Please, Cc me in your answers. I haven't subscribed (yet) to the list.

Cedric