Re: Orinoco/hermes (original Airport) WPA support status

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:15:23 +0000, Julien BLACHE wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What's the status of WPA support in the orinoco driver ? Back in July,
> it wasn't supported, IIRC. Has anything happened since then ? Any
> plans ?

I would also like to know the answer ... All I realize is that since
2.6.13 the orinoco driver no longer works with waproamd (it was when used
with some cvs snapshot of may this year).

Same situation with 2.6.14-rc{2,3} but I did not try whether wpa works
(yet).

Soeren