Hello and sources.list

Hello

I'm new to Debian for PPC - tho I have run Ubuntu and
other Debian-based distros on knackered PC's.

I recently brought a new hard drive for my G3 Pismo
500mhz Powerbook and decided to install Debian to see
if it would run. I'm sure I'll be posting lots here as
there's plenty I have to learn.

After using the 1st Debian CD to install a base system
and post-installing x and gnome, the first question I
have is this: after just using the  I only have one
repository in my sources.list searching this
repository I can't find samba vlc or a host of other
basics that I use day to day. I have googled "debian
repositories ppc' and searched the Debian site I can't
seem to find anything...can anyone let me know any
other repositories I can use?

Anthony