giveaway: Beige G3 - complete system (Switzerland)

Hi,
I want to get rid of my Power Macintosh G3 (beige desktop), since I am
gonna move. It would be nice if it could be used by (and/or):

1) someone developing, testing or using Debian (or some other free OS)
2) someone who can't afford to buy a system
3) someone near to Zurich, Switzerland (because of shipping cost)

I realize that the combination of 2 and 3 is not easy ;)

Any suggestions for what to do with it are welcome.
Best regards,
Tormod Volden

It runs MacOS 9.1 and MacOSX 10.3.8 and Debian Sarge, quite well for
e-mail, surfing, testing and smaller compilations.
USB, PCI and SCSI - best of all worlds :)

Beige G3 Desktop
Rev 2 motherboard
256 MB ram
Spare 2 x 32 MB ram
G3 233 MHz processor
Spare cabinet with Rev 3 motherboard and 300 MHz processor - not tested
Spare upgrade G4 400 MHz processor - unstable with more than 64 MB RAM
SCSI 4 GB hard drive
IDE 4 GB hard drive
IDE CD player
Spare SCSI CD player

PCI USB-card Opti
PCI video card TwinTurbo
VGA plug adapter
external v.92 modem
SCSI ZIP-drive
Microspot CP250 external speakers and CHP100M headset
2 keyboards and 2 mice (ADB)

19" CRT (Orion E1995T) - not the sharpest and brighest
Stylewriter II
external HP4020i SureStore CD burner (SCSI)