Can't Compile Mac on Linux Modules for kernel 2.6.14.3

I recently updated my kernel, and as such I need to update my modules
for MOL. I downloaded the sources for the mol modules and I tried to
compile but to no avail. Here is the output I get when trying to
compile:

laura@debian:/usr/src/modules/mol$ sudo debian/rules binary-mol-modules
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
dh_installdocs
dh_installdocs: Compatibility levels before 4 are deprecated.
dh_installmodules
dh_installmodules: Compatibility levels before 4 are deprecated.
sed: -e expression #1, char 26: unknown option to `s'
dh_installmodules: command returned error code
make: *** [binary-mol-modules] Error 1

I've googled around but haven't found any information about this. Does
anyone have any suggestions?

laura@debian:/usr/src/linux-2.6.14.3$ uname -r
2.6.14.3