Re: garbled sound after sleep on PMac Snapper

At Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:04:42 +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 20:20 +0100, Ruben wrote:
> >
> > Alsa comes now with a standard dmix setup for PMac, and that's what
> > I'm using, but I noticed that for example it's not possible to mix 2
> > sounds which use OSS. I'd rather have everything use native alsa.
>
> Have you played with alsa-oss?

Yup, I have alsa-oss support built-in in the kernel and I started
gtkpbbuttons from aoss. But because of your question, I tried again
from the commandline and I noticed it works perfectly if I don't use
the "--detach" option. I always started it with the detach option.
But without that, it works just fine, both mixing and perfect sound
after resume.

thanks,
ruben