Re: garbled sound after sleep on PMac Snapper

> Is there a way to get the sound right again after sleep?

This has been bothering me for a while already, and now after posting
this to the list, I find that the culprit is gtkpbbuttons. I assume
this is because gtkpbbuttons uses OSS. I also noticed that I don't
hear the terminal bell sound when gtkpbbuttons is running.  Is there a
way to make libaudiofile use alsa?

Alsa comes now with a standard dmix setup for PMac, and that's what
I'm using, but I noticed that for example it's not possible to mix 2
sounds which use OSS. I'd rather have everything use native alsa.

ruben