Re: MythTV PPC

> Strange i find a thread in every linux forum containing a need for a
> MythTV for PPC,why is no one develop a version for the PPC arcitecture??

Me Too !!

(cheap shot; just couldn't resist...)

Anyway, the point seems moot - the reason why there's no packages in
Debian seems entirely political, if I read Sven's message right.

Someone needs to build the Ubuntu packages for unstable and set up an
inoffocial apt-gettable repo, that's all. Or else, some developer needs to
be convinced to set up an alioth project - to what extent politics might
interfere there I don't know.

	Michael